With the start of a new season come new fashion trends. Which colors and prints will be hot or not? Straight from the catwalk we selected 10 colors and 5 prints for you that will be the next big thing. This was not easy as the runways were filled with bright, loud, intense colors and exotic prints. Forget about pastels, it will be a colorful spring/summer season!
- Honeysuckle was named color of the year by Pantone in their famous trend report.
- Lime, but closer to yellow than to green.
- Emerald. A light and bright green similar to that of the gemstone.
- Coral. Very summery, but expect to see this in spring already.
- Orange. Not for everybody, but looks great with bleached denim or leather.
- Teal. A medium blue-green color that will also be hot for fall 2011.
- Blue curacao. Just like the liquor.
- Olive. Close to army green, but a bit softer. Looks great with blue and white.
- Light natural colors like e.g. soft pinks or beiges that go well with brighter colors.
- Black and white, especially the really bright, dazzling white.
- Bright colored ethnic and tribal prints. Great for long dresses.
- Animal prints in all kind of colors and finishes.
- Romantic flower, leaf and butterfly designs.
- 70’s prints with psychedelic lines and circles.
- Blue and white striped patterns, especially for shirts and blouses.